We are a CoachMarque Operators, one of only 50 Coach companies in the UK. This is a quality standard for the industry and awarded as a result of external audit and compliance by the confederation of passenger transport.
For you the Customer this means –
- Assurance that the Company has an appointed person responsible for all health and safety issues. A comprehensive health and safety policy is available for inspection.
- We will inform you and customers of the on-board safety procedures before departure.
- We regularly check drivers licences to ensure these are current and valid for the type of vehicle they are likely to drive.
- Assurance that our company supports staff with a documented training policy.
- All drivers have a Company handbook containing policies, procedures and additional information required for them to carry out their duties in line with company policy.
- Reassurance that the Company fully complies with all necessary insurance requirements for public liability, vehicle cover, employers insurance and where appropriate tour operator liability.
- We comply where appropriate with current legislation concerning package travel, including safeguarding clients’ money paid in advance.
- We provide a 24 hour emergency contact number.
- All of our CoachMarque accredited vehicles are under 10 years old and compliant with the latest European safety standards.
- Our Maintenance team subject the vehicles to a rigorous preventative maintenance programme to maximise reliability and safety.
- We operate from an identifiable base in Somersham.
- Our drivers will arrive in full uniform.
- Our coaches will arrive in a clean and safe condition and be fitted with seat belts.
- Our vehicles will be equipped with a mobile communication.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint we have a formal procedure to deal effectively and quickly with any client or customer dissatisfaction.